Grant Chiropractic offers a full array of chiropractic services for your health and well-being. Treatment of conditions is designed to improve, if not completely restore, health and help you get back to the things you love. Read below about the specific services and techniques we offer.
Our Chiropractic Services
- Headaches: suboccipital, migraine, temporal mandibular, frontal, rebound, cluster, and tension.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (hand pain, numbness, and weakness)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (arm pain, numbness, and weakness)
- Disc herniation- cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine
- Inter-scapula Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Pain (leg pain, weakness & numbness)
- Mechanical Traction: Used specifically for disc herniations. Also known as non-surgical spinal decompression.
- Intersegmental Traction: To relax muscle tension, decompress the spinal column and massage tissue.
- Leander Table: This helps with disc herniation, subluxations and muscle spasm.
- Universal gym to help strengthen and solidify adjustment.
Arthritis affects everyone in different ways. In some, joints in the spine, fingers, wrists, shoulders, knees, and even toes lose their normal shape and large amounts of fluid and debris fill the joint space.
Though there is no such thing as a “safe” sport, highly competitive sports, such as football, weightlifting, gymnastics, and wrestling, pose particularly higher risks of injuries, especially among children.
Chronic headaches and migraines affect many Americans. The severity of pain can go from mild and intermittent to episodes of debilitating throbbing and unrelenting agony, as well as nausea.
Whiplash is an injury to the cervical spine, or neck, and occurs when the muscles and other soft tissues are hyperextended or hyperflexed.
Osteoporosis is a gradual disintegration of bone and it can have a devastating impact on the joints and vertebrae of your spine.
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, contact Chiropractor Todd N. Grant DC at Grant Chiropractic to get the treatment you need. You can schedule an appointment by calling 801-682-4003 or you can request an appointment online.